- click on the arrows on the main navigation bar
- using your keyboard, click the left or right arrows to turn pages back and forth
- click on a page's edge to turn the next/previous page
- there could also be the option to use pre-defined tabs that highlight specific articles or sections. Those replace the the side navigation buttons. All tabs start on the right side of the issue. As a page with a tab is passed, the tab will move to the left side of the issue.
- click anywhere on a page to zoom in. To zoom-out, click anywhere on the screen or click the "zoom-out" icon - - in the bottom menu.
- press the "z" key on your keyboard to zoom in and out of pages
Once you're zoomed into a page you have the following options:
- scroll up and down the page by either click&drag with your mouse, or clicking the "up" and "down" arrow keys on your keyboard
- navigate between pages by either clicking the arrows on opposite sides of the page in view, or click the "left" and "right" arrows on your keyboard
- when zoomed-in, you can zoom in further by pressing the 3 "a" icons in the bottom menu - .
- press the "a" key on your keyboard to toggle between the 3 zoom levels: normal, larger and largest
- when in larger or largest, you can click&drag in all 4 directions. You can also use all 4 arrow keys.
- Simply hover over the button on the main navigation menu and choose between three buttons for the different types of lists. The chosen list will be displayed.
- hover over an article to display a small preview of the page
- click on the article to flip directly to that page
- Simply hover over the button on the main navigation menu and choose between two options: email - - and social bookmarking - -. The chosen option will be displayed.
- enter your search term in the box provided and click the search button
- a list of results will display - hover over a result to see a preview of the page, click to load the page
- 'right arrow' will flip to the next page (whether you're zoomed-in or not)
- 'left arrow' will flip to the previous page (wether you're zoomed-in or not)
- 'z' will zoom-in and zoom-out
- 'up arrow' will scroll up the page when zoomed-in
- 'down arrow' will scroll down the page when zoomed-in
- 's' will load the search modal where you can search the current digital edition you're reading
- when zoomed-in, 'a' toggles between normal, larger and largest zoom levels
- when zoomed-in to larger or largest, 'left arrow' and 'right arrow' scroll to opposite sides of current pages.
The buttons on the menu perform the following functions:
- - displays previews of all the pages in the digital edition - click on a preview thumbnail to open that page for reading
- > - displays a list of the articles in this digital edition - click on an article to go directly to that page
- > - displays a list of the links in this digital edition - click on a link to go directly to it
- > - displays a list of the advertisements in this digital edition - click on an ad title to go directly to that page
- - displays a list of the external links in this magazine - click on a link to go directly to that web page
- - display list of other issues of this title
From any page you can:
> - email an article to your friend
> - social bookmark to popular sites like Twitter, Facebook and Digg
> - rate an article out of 5 stars (only for newsstand issues)
> - share an article or compilation with friends (only for newsstand issues)
> - save an article to a compilation, or save a compilation to your favorites (only for newsstand issues)
- print the page you're reading
- download the document for offline reading
- view your current collection of clippings
- visit a short help guide about the PROemags 4.0