Here is how to embed your Instagram pictures into your digital issue....
Go to: http://snapwidget.com/
(1) Your Instagram username goes here
(2) If selected (Yes) from the drop down menu, your photos are displayed in a slideshow in the widget
(3) The size of each of the photos in the widget
(4) The number of photos across and down. Max 60.
(5) Should a border be displayed around each photo (Yes or No)
(6) Background of the widget. Leave empty for transparent.
(7) Amount of space between each photo
(8) Preview your settings and get Code
(9) Copy Code
Go the the Page Editor and choose the page you want to embed your Istagram pictures on then select the widget tool (10) and then select then select the custom script widget (11)
Paste the copied script into the script box, once you have done this you can preview it to see if any changes are needed before updating and closing the widget tool.
After you have updated your widget, you can then size and place the widget box anywhere on the page (14) and the save the placement by clicking the add widget button (15)