You can link directly to a title to always serve the end user the latest publication based on pub date.
This is a great method to use when you want to share a link that will never change, but will always get the end user access to your latest content.
An example of a title link is: www.e-digitaledition.com/title/##### (where ##### is a unique number).
Access the title link by:
- Navigating to your chosen title's title view
- Click on the <>Embed dropdown menu and choose Link & Cover
Titles - Links - Access Image
- A popup window will appear where you can (refer to below image):
- Title Link: Copy the Title link and use on your website, email promotions or print promotions
- TItle Link with Cover: Generate embeddable code that will show a clickable thumbnail image.
- Just choose the size of the image you want in the dropdown menu(preview the size in the bottom Preview pane)
- Copy the automatically generated code and paste into website, blog or even email (end user email client must support html to view image)