Accessing Account Profile / Edit Account Information
While logged into the system you can always view your Account Profile to access information about your Account. To do so, click on the Profile icon in the top right of your screen and select visit "my account" section.
My Account Screen Layout
Once at the My Account screen, you can use the buttons on the quick access left side menu (see screenshot below for reference):
- Overview: See an overview of your Profile Details. This will be similar to the screenshot below.
- Invoices: Access your previous Invoices and update your Payment Method.
- Communication: Change the email that billing communications are sent to.
- Pack Subscription: View and modify your Pack subscription.
- Custom Domains: View and configure any Custom Publishing Domains you have purchased.
- Library Apps: View and configure any Library Apps you have purchased for iOS or Android.
- API Key: Generate an API key & signature for use with your own 3rd party applications.
- Analytics: Integrate your Flipbooks with your Google Analytics Profile ID.
- Schedules: View any scheduled automated uploads (FTP) you have setup for your Flipbooks.
- Usage Reports: See how you have used your upload licenses and email campaigns over a selected reporting period.
My Account Screen Quick Access Menu / Edit Account Information
1. To edit your account information, click the "Edit" button as shown in the image below