Below is a list of features, updates and fixes that were included on V109, completed February 28, 2013
- V109-2563 Bug Fix: Metrics - Chart/Graph Legend Problems with Long Names
We're now truncating any long Folder/Issue names to 60 characters to ensure chart and graph legends display correctly
- V109-2769 Update: Metrics - Option to Sort Issues By Publish Date OR Alphanumeric
Originally we had the sorting of Issues as only Alphanumeric, but you can now toggle to "Sort by Publish Date" as well in the "Report on these Issues" drop-down menu.
- V109-2758 Update: Metrics - Increased Date Range Limit
We heard your feedback on the initial 180 day date range limit and have removed the limit completely. NOTE that your Metrics query may time out if it is too complex . If you see the Application timing out on your request, please reduce the complexity of the query (fewer Folder/Issues, fewer Metrics or smaller date range)
- V109-2649 Bug Fix: Metrics - Improved Handling of Invalid Date Range
We'll now display an "Invalid Date Provided" error message if you try to choose a date range that will not work (eg. "Date From" is later than "Date To")
- V109-2809 Update: Page Editor - Faster Hide of Bottom Messaging
We heard feedback that the new messaging system on the bottom of the Page Editor was displaying for too long and getting in the way of normal workflow. Any bottom messages will now hide after 2 seconds.
- V109-2808 Update: Create Issue Wizard - White Transparent Background During File Transfer
Minor aesthetic change here where we'll show a white transparent popup in the background while the file transfer popup is displaying, instead of the darker transparency.
Please contact support if you have any questions
Back to application updates forum