Below is a list of features, updates and fixes that we plan to include on V108, completed on February 27, 2013
- V108-2770: Bug Fix: Metrics - Changing Email Set Selection to Specific Folder
The email set content selection was producing an error if choosing a specific Folder rather than All Folders. This should now be fixed.
- V108-2775: Bug Fix: Metrics - Email Settings User Interface Improvements
General improvement of the Email Settings popup including:
- Drop Down selection menus will scroll the window to ensure the bottom of longer lists can be viewed
- Popup requires using the cancel or X button to close, rather than clicking outside of the box which could be done accidentally
- Every Account gets a default set
- Improved messaging on saving of settings
- V108-2790: Bug Fix: Metrics - Exporting Page Views>Per Page Report Results in Blank CSV
The Page Views>Per Page export to CSV now contains values
- V108-2136 Bug Fix: Status Fields Not Sorting
Lists that show status (eg. Account list screen for Masters) were not sorting properly for that field. This is fixed.
- V108-2219 Bug Fix: Audio/Video Fields Sorting
Another sorting fix for the Audio/Video list section. The columns should now be sortable.
Please contact support if you have any questions
Back to application updates forum