This article will outline the items that are currently planned for our next Application Version update. Each Version update is assigned to a numerical Version ID (eg V101) and each item in the update will have its own Item ID for future reference. (eg V101-3456)
The timing and specifics of all Application Version updates are subject to change. Items may be added or delayed as we approach the estimated date. To stay on top of all changes, please subscribe to our Application Version Update Forum to receive notifications right in your inbox!
Below is a list of features, updates and fixes that were included on V104 which was completed on February 19, 2013
- V104-2707 Update: Page Editor - Minor Improvements
We've done a bit of housekeeping on the Page Editor screen
- We're now showing the other indexing options (Autolink, Batch Update and Page Replace tools)in the main Page Editor area, rather than the hidden top of page which was accessible by the "show menu" button
- The "show menu" button is now more discrete and smaller on the top right of page
- General improvements overall in use of space and warning/error messages
Below is a list of items previously planned for this update that were moved to a future Version update:
- V105-2596 New Feature! Metrics Unleashed! --- MOVED TO V105
We'll be releasing our new Metrics tools, built from the ground up, to give you even more power to track your Digital Editions.