Sometimes you may need to replace pages of your converted publication.
For example, a current page may have mistakes/typos/conversion problems and you want to reformat your PDF page and update the page in your issue.
Our system now allows you to replace up to 100% of your publications pages. Although we don't recommend it, if your publication is 100 pages, you can now replace up to 100 pages of your publication.
To find the page replacement tool, in your title view, click on the mini-cover thumbnail of your issue. Click on the "replace a page" link (image 1 below) and you will be taken to the page replace tool.
Configure and Submit Page Replace
From there, you just need to (refer to image 2 below):
- Select target page you want to replace AND choose the source single page PDF from your hard-drive you want to replace with
- If you have set a page offset for your Issue, the select page dropdown menu will display as "absolute page [relative page]".
EG: If page offset of +2 is set a choice could be 1
- Confirm you have chosen the correct page to replace by checking the Page Preview below the dropdown
(click thumbnail to see enlarged image)
- If you choose a multipage PDF as the replacement, the first page of the PDF will be used to replace
- Number of pages already replaced. Will show total AND a list of page numbers (absolute) already replaced with clickable links to image preview
- Replace page's links: Check this box if you want to overwrite any existing links already present in the target page
- Replace page's text: Check this box if you want to overwrite the associated extracted text in the target page
- Update stored PDF (default): Check this box if you want to also update the PDF file for that page so users who download PDF will see the new page. Keep this option UNchecked if you want your downloadable PDF to be different than page displayed on Desktop and Mobile platforms
Once you are ready to replace Click "Upload and Replace and our system will take over to begin the page replacement
- Your issue will show a status of "Replacing Page" and during that time the issue will not be available for viewing by the public.
- The page replace doesn't take long (seconds usually) and once completed, your issue will reflect the new page when you reload your reader.