(1) In the Page Editor Select the Link tool as shown and size and place your link box where you would like it to be on the page.
(2) Select the link type (website/email)
(3) Get the ID of your YouTube video and use one of the following preformatted links below and replace the text "youtube_id"with the YouTube Video ID you want to be viewed and copy & paste it into the Destination URL box. Your ID can be found by clicking on the share button in YouTube as shown below.
Auto Play YouTube Video URL
Click to Play YouTube Video URL:
(4) Set your link style properties
(5) Set your Hoover Tip properties (example "Click here to view Video"
(6) Set Link Target to iFrame popup
(7) Set your popup window properties (width x height) . It is recommended that this be set to one of the following standard viewing sizes of YouTube
(8) Save your link changes